Why choose Travertine pavers over concrete products?
Concrete paver manufacturers, for some years now, have tried to imitate the look of real stone. They know there is no comparison to the real thing. Concrete products are still just “manmade” where color pigments fade and still deteriorate over time.
With real Travertine applications you have an unmatched natural beauty, with no two pieces being the same. When used in a patio, walkway or pool, the blend of natural colors and textures is breathtaking.
Consider these Benefits of Travertine Pavers
- Lasts for generations: Travertine is naturally beautiful and extrememly durable. You will have a piece of art that will last for generations. Travertine’s unique capillary action allows moisture to escape even in the most extreme freeze-thaw cycling, without stressing the materials. This is especially important for Northern climates.
- Quick and easy installation: Since the pavers are the same thickness and the edges are straight, installation is a snap. The pavers fit together almost perfectly, and the use of sand between the joints is unnecessary.
- Stays cool: There are no metals in our Travertine products, so the surface underfoot stays cool, unlike concrete, which can retain blistering heat in the summer months.
- Non-slip exterior, even when wet: The stone’s surface has a high cooefficient of friction for a non-slip exterior, even when wet.
- As strong or stronger than most concrete products: Since Travertine has been compressed in their natural state for millions of years, they are extremely durable and have a PSI strength as strong or stronger than most concrete products.
- Maintenance free: No sealers are ever needed. Water or solvent based sealers can be used to enhance the color.
- Variety of sizes: Our pavers are available in many different sizes: 8″ x 8″, 8″ x 16″, 16″ x 16″, 16″ x 24″, 24″ x 24″.